Facebook

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim @ Jawa
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:59 am

Re: Facebook

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

Facebook won't let me on. They just boggle my 80-year-old brain with a bunch of AI bullshit.
You guys stay safe and as happy as this life will allow.
Jim @ Jawa
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:59 am

Re: Facebook

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

Been nice knowing you guys. Hope there is some way I could continue with such a long distance communication. At least before the time comes when I'm down there shoveling and it's hotter than the Philippines. :P :D
You guys stay safe and as happy as this life will allow.
Bkeepr
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 am
Location: West-central Maryland

Re: Facebook

Post by Bkeepr »

Jim, see my post above, I just added a link with detailed instructions for getting on to Facebook. Once you have an account, then you can get to the new group pretty easily with the link or by searching for us.
GeneMO
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:52 pm
Location: Speed Missouri

Re: Facebook

Post by GeneMO »

Jim, You can do this! If you figured out how to publish books, and can travel internationally, You are way smarter and ahead of me. If this dumb old hillbilly can get a FB account, I know you can. Remember what the little engine who could kept saying? I think I can, I think I can. :lol:

We will keep with you here till you figure it out.

Sounds like Bkeeper will be better at helping than me, thats for damned sure.

Good luck, Gene
Post Reply