Page 2 of 2
Re: Facebook
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:54 pm
by Jim @ Jawa
Facebook won't let me on. They just boggle my 80-year-old brain with a bunch of AI bullshit.
Re: Facebook
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:04 pm
by Jim @ Jawa
Been nice knowing you guys. Hope there is some way I could continue with such a long distance communication. At least before the time comes when I'm down there shoveling and it's hotter than the Philippines.

Re: Facebook
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:09 am
by Bkeepr
Jim, see my post above, I just added a link with detailed instructions for getting on to Facebook. Once you have an account, then you can get to the new group pretty easily with the link or by searching for us.
Re: Facebook
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:31 pm
by GeneMO
Jim, You can do this! If you figured out how to publish books, and can travel internationally, You are way smarter and ahead of me. If this dumb old hillbilly can get a FB account, I know you can. Remember what the little engine who could kept saying? I think I can, I think I can.
We will keep with you here till you figure it out.
Sounds like Bkeeper will be better at helping than me, thats for damned sure.
Good luck, Gene